The Lux Mea Film Festival of Grove City College invites you to submit original films for entry into the film festival competition!
1. Films must fall into one of the following categories:
- Animations or Stop Motion
- Super Short (less than 3 minutes)
2. Music used in films MUST be cleared and licensed properly, unless it is original and/or in the public domain.
3. Lux Mea Film Festival will be accepting submissions from April 7 – April 14. To submit your films, a box labeled “Lux Mea Film Festival” will be placed outside of HAL 200K starting April 7. Your submission must be formatted exactly in the following:
- film must be on a thumb drive.
- submission form (located on the website) must be completed, printed, and placed in a white envelope with the thumb drive.
- film must abide by video specifications. To find the list of video specifications go to our website, navigate to the submissions tab, and locate the “file specification and upload instructions” PDF.
- include $5 entry fee in envelope.
4. The most important video specifications are the following, but please see the “file specification and upload instructions” PDF on the Submissions tab for more specification details:
- MPEG-4 file (.mp4) with H.264 Codec
- Video Resolution: 1920 X 1080p 24 fps (23.976)
- Data rate: Target bitrate 20 Mbps, Max bitrate 24 Mbps (Using High encoding profile)
- Audio: AAC codec, 320 kbps, 48kHz, Stereo
5. Deadline for submission is 11 AM April 14, 2021.
For more information visit our website at luxmeafilmfestival.com or contact Gabrielle Capaldo at email@example.com with any questions.